Monday, June 6, 2011

rusted? :P


Have you ever had the feeling you've drawn to someone,
and it isn't anything they could of said or done.
boyfriend-big time rush

--------------------------------------------------------

HELLO teddies (:

first of all, 
don't you just love my new mixpod :D
hoho well at least I enjoy it every moment ;D
Basically it has 2 of my favourite current songs :D

Boyfriend by Big time rush
AND
That Should Be Me by Justin bieber ft rascal flatts 

Both of 'em are the bomb :D <3 LOVES

anyhoo, I felt rusted today :O
went for addmaths tution today, and guess what?
yeap I totally forgot the ways to do the questions :/
GAHH so frustrating :I
plus, at night, I had physics tuition, same thing happened.
I'm a rusty person with a rusted brain D:
BLAH WHO CARES IT'S HOLIDAYS :D

speaking about holidays, one more week to go :(
BOO. time flies! D:
OH! I came back from my 3D2N librarian camp 
It wasn't something I would say AWESOME.
But it was a painful, tiring kind of memorable trip :)
many things happened, and boy did we shed tears everywhere 
but it was definitely different from all the camps I had before,
but it's more like a torture camp lol :/
I'm just glad i have my house back :D
P/s : I have weird insect bites all over my legs :'( poor legs! stupid insects.


I don't really know their names, but i love love love the 2 hotties on the left,
the other two.. you can have 'em :DD HEHE


xingyi, yours truly, florence, siewyi
aka S4 :D
may our bond stays forever :)

xoxo, Jaslyn


No comments: