Saturday, October 11, 2008

Study thing again!

Haiz... End Year Examination is arriving in a few days!!! So sad...
Today horr.... I go msn and found out dat so many ppl started studying a long time ago oledy! =(
OH NO!!!! Oh my GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Haiz!
Well... I wanna start too but i just cant FOCUS!
My goodness... So many subjects to read and study! ( The worst is I nid to study de whole book!!! )
My study list:
-Chinese ( china history...)
-English ( I'm always weak in grammars!! )
-Malay (komsas thing... haiz...)
-Geography (The whole textbook !!!! )
-Sejarah ( I can't even manage three babs,how can i manage the whole 11 babs in de textbook??)
-Maths ( ok ok lah but still troublesome! )
-Science ( My class haven't even started the bab 7 - Heat yetttt!!!! )

Did I miss out any subjects?
Btw, see... I got at least one weakness in every subject! OMGG!!
Haiz...

No comments: