Friday, October 31, 2008

HAllowEen.... XD.... Tricker Treat?

Ooooo...
Halloween is here...
To me, Halloween is a happy festival and a great thing to celebrate!!! Yay!
Too BAD Malaysia people don't celebrate Halloween lor....
But my classmates did celebrate! I mean, it's not like celebrating...
But at least we greet each other "HAPPY HALLOWEEN"...
Haha...
Siew yi sms me and she say she don't get what i mean when i sms and greet her "happy Halloween" wor...
I stunned... But i didn't teased her lah... nothing to tease anyway, i just explain to her lor...
I like de Tricker treat part...
Haiz, too bad we malaysians don't celebrate lor...
It will be so FUN to dress up!
I will wanna to dress up as a WITCH! Haha...
Or maybe WIZARD, Or.... AN EVIL PUMPKIN!!! Hahaaha...
So nice if we rily can celebrate halloween!
We can collect LOTZ AND LOTZ OF CANDIES!!!!
Haiz... Too bad lor..
I would luv to carve out de eyes and mouths of a pumpkin and make it look evil!!!
MUHAHAHAHA...
Even all de DISNEY CHANNEL tv shows also produce shows about HALLOWEEN...
Hahahaa....
HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS AND GALS!!!! AND MY DEAR FRIENDS!!!

No comments: