Thursday, November 6, 2008

WAHHHH!!! EXAM IS OVERRRR!!!

Wat time is it?
Somebody tell me...
Oh ya... It's....
HOLIDAY TIMEEEEE!!!

Wahhhhhh!!!!!!!
Exam is Finally over!!!
Wat is de word if u read "STRESSED" backwards?
Yup! It's " DESSERTS "!!!!
Yay! I study day and nite and at last it's over! I tell you..
IT"S OVER!!! FINALLY OVER!!!

Hahaa...
Well...
I am actually not so sure about my answers lah...
But i dun care so much lar!!!
So stress and torturing leh!!
And guess wat?
My skool frens invite me to hang out wif them in SUMMIT...
Haaahahaha...
Well,to me......
Summit is a very very extremely COMMON and UNEXTRAORDINARY place!
U noe y?
Coz i will go SUMMIT for at least 1 time a week to attend piano class ...
Hahaa...
I'm waiting forward to hang out wif them...
I hope it will be a fun day!!!
Coz tomoro after returning de SPBT books, we will meet in de canteen and go to samantha's house to change our clothes...
Ahh...
Letz hav Fun!!!

Hehehe....

No comments: