Thursday, November 13, 2008

In SunWay PyramiD ...XDD

lol... Me and my frens went to SUNWAy earlier oledy lor... Hahaha...
We went on Tuesday, 11/11/2008!
It's a fun day... And tiring too...
Haha...
We went shopping whole day for at least 7 hours!!
Lol... My legs are exhausted... But we're still happy...
we also ate our lunch in GASOLINE (a grand restaurant!! XD)...
The restaurant sure is big and it's shaped like a pirate ship only it doesn't move and shake... Haha...
We go shopping and see lotz of nice stuffs...
Among us... I think Hui Ying is de one who bought most things! OMG!
You should have seen her buying things! Handbags, Hairclips and necklaces....
Haha...
We're as happy as a king dat day!
haha...
We also went to those shops that sells BRANDED STUFFS such as Body Glove stuffs, Roxy stuffs
and Billa Bong stuffs...
Those "STUFFS" sure is nice and cool and BRANDED... And its price is also "BRANDED STYLE"...
LOl...
THis is a pic i took wif my best friend, SiEW Yi...
I look hideous.. lol...


BUt... nvm lor... Haha...

As long as I'm Happy!! =D

No comments: