Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A "BIG CHANGING-CLOTHES DAY" in sunway pyramid...XP


Today (25/11/08) sure is a BIGGG day!!
My mum actually wanna bring me go SUNWAY PYRAMID!!!
WAhahhahahaha......
normally my mum dun even let me hang out in sunway coz she say there very COMPLICATED...

Lol...

To say the truth... I goes only less than 5 times to suinway pyramid in these whole year... ==
I always go Summit instead coz it's located nearer to my house....

To me... Sunway pyramid is a big and "high class" and "all-prices-are expensive" place... XDXD
All those stuffs is like WOW! soooo expensive weih...The last time i went sunway pyramid is when i hang out wif my buddies... ^^

It's a great and fun day!! Rily miss it now... Lol...

Dat time when i went out wif them... i spent Rm 30+ in da whole day leh!!!So much hor??? Well... Wat to do worr.... even de food cost about RM 10+ leh... Not only dat... We still nid to spend money on photographing... shopping ...
Hahhaha...

So when mum and I are in de car on the way to sunway pyramid my mum told me the same old thing that she always says when we're goin to go SHOPPIN (><)...

" Jaslyn, now economi has dropped so we have to save... save ... and SAVE !!! Cannot buy those useless thing, ok? "

Hahaha... Did ur mum say like dat wen u're gonna go out shopping??? lol..

So we reached sunway and i am wayyy EXCITED leh... Actually i din rily hav a time to rily "explore" Sunway pyramid lor... Coz everytime my family go shopping there we will just eat our lunch den shopping for least den 2 hours den go home oledy, dats why dis time i want to ''explore'' dis big shopping centre as long as i want!! OH YEAh!!! ==

So... As usual... My mum always pulls me into a boutique (shop dat sells plentuy of clothes) 1 lar... She say my size of clothes very hard to find so i have to "treasure" every chance to buy clothes... (over-reacting...==)

So, We went to a lot of boutiques... I even went to a shop called "cheetah"... It makes me think of a show called "cheetah girls"... Actually it's a movie... haha...

i also went to the "famuous" ASIAN AVENUE!!! I like de shop dat sells LULU BELLE stuff dat is de first shop... Although it's veryyy pinky and a bit messy but i still like it i dunno why.... Hehehe...

I saw a handbag and i longed to have 1 but i know dat it surely has a high price 1... But my mum actually say i can buy it!!!

Hahaha... Unbelieveable hor? But at last i still bought nothing... u know why? Because my mum agree to buy for me bcoz she saw a price "RM19.90" hanged near de bag but actually dat is oni de priceof a decoration tied onto de bag...

Hahaha... The real price of dat bag is wayy more higher den de decoration leh so my mum have to pull back her words... haiz...

After dat we went inside ASIAN AVENUE and saw many boutiques too... I was like "OMG! clothes again... Aww... dat means i nid to kip changing clothes again!! =="

But my mum was just the opposite of me... She looks so happy and excited leh... Like when she saw gold... == So, as i suspect... i nid to kip changing my clothes lor... My mum kip choosing clothes for me... Red , Orange , Green , Blue and other colour clothes... I am oledy soooo exhausted after trying on all de clothes lor...

Hahaha... So after i finish changing i began to choose a shirt that i rily likes to buy... I choose a nice, yellow one which i think will perfectly suits my shorts! ^^

So after that we go home lor...

You can see that clearly i spend my whole precious time in Sunway pyramid most in CHANGING CLOTHES!! Haiz...

But nvm lah... As long as happy...

hehehe...

I also hope i can hang out wif my frens in sunway pyramid or summit... Rily miss them...

XP

No comments: