Saturday, November 22, 2008

Now i finally know the feeling if u want to earn money.... It's TORTURING! XDD

Sometimes i ask myself : " Is it that hard and difficult to earn money urself? "

Well... Today i finally got the answers! Erm... It's not difficult... It's not hard...


Yup, IT"S TORTURING!!!


Well... If u din rily do a full day job den u wont know what is "TORTURING"...

I woke up this morning at 8.00pm just to have a job in my mum's shop...

Actually... That's not my mum's shop... It's a shop which is opened by my grandfather but after he passed away the shop is been continued by my mum and her siblings...
Den.. They expand their business from one shop to 3 shops! Hahahaha...

The 1st shop ( TTH ENTERPRISE ) is de "kedai utama".... ><" which is also de shop dat is still taked over by my mum and my third aunt...and i also "worked" there too.... XDXD

The 2nd shop ( GBU Maju ENTERPRISE ) is tooken over by my second aunt and his husband so it's like their family business oledy! =D

The 3rd shop ( T & L ENTERPRISE ) is tooken over by my youngest uncle bcoz he is counted the only GUY in this business bcoz my oldest uncle is not interested inthis business.... Haiz...

So... Since it's holiday and i'm very BORING in da house... So i ask permission from my mum to let me "work" in TTH (de "kedai utama" ><" )... And guess what?


My third aunt heard what i said and she say: " Good! Coz i rily nid a helping hand especially in de holidays! If u work hard and rily do a great job den i will give u RM 10 for your SALARY!!! Deal?"

What can i say?? YES ... YES ... OF COZ YES!!!!

My mum also agreed coz she say i also can be slimmer coz i will be very bz in da shop... Lol... Dieting to attend my youngest aunt's wedding in December as a 伴娘(someone who follows de bride and also called " bride maid" * i think.... *)... LOl.... So.. where i stopped...

Oh ya! My third aunt decided to give me SALARY!!! Well... I was hoping to earn some tit-bits but i dun dare to ask my mum coz i'm the one who volunteer to work mah... But now, things change! Hehehehehe... I cant believe dat i was goin to have my own salary!!! Wahhhh !!! ><>



So i started working days before but i only work for some hours... So i have no salary... Lolz...
But today i finally decided to work a whole day.... ^^
i woke up intime and followed my aunt to work... i also wore suitable and relaxing clothes coz DUH... i'm working not shopping... Speaking of shopping i rily want to go SHOPPING!!! Haiz...

Serious! Ok...
I went to my mum's shop and started to work lor... I help to put out de things by laying it in de cupboards and BLA BLA BLA...

Then... Our first customers came in and i served him... lol... He bought a STAR newspaper and u noe wat? I dunno it's price!! == But i look properly in the first page of the newspaper and AHA! saw a price wrote there : Peninsular >> RM 1.30
So, i took the money and went to the cashier... Erm... Dat is another problem...
Well... in all stores, everything has a special code.... Even newspaper... ( i think only in my mum's shop...==)
And i dunno wats de code!! OMG! I have to asked my mum.. Haiz... Actually i thought i can handle it myself but too bad... I can't !!
Haiz... So i kip working and serving customers lor... Or else leh? Hahahaha... XDXD...

In de afternoon... When's it is lunch time... My mum asked me to eat something so i ordered my favourite " char kuey tiao "... YUMMY!!! It taste extra delicious when u're hungry and tired! Hahahaha...
After that i kip on doing "chores" and "stuffs"....

In de late evening... About 7.pm.. My mum gave me 6 big sacks of 10 cents and 20 cents...
She said: Jaslyn, please count all these sacks of money before we close the shop that is 0n 10.00 pm!!
I have no choice but to answer : " Ok... "

Last time.. I thought it will be soooo AWESOME if i am able to count money... A lot of money...
Well look here right now... I have six plastic bags of cents laid infront of me, waiting for me to count them and put them into small sacks which contain RM 10 each...

Haiz... So i count... count... and count...
At around 8pm, I finished counting 2 big plastic bags of money and put them into 10 small sacks...
At that time... I'm already sooo bored of counting money...
i mean who would like to sit there and count money for 3 whole hours??? I mean... SOOO BORING!!

But... because of earning money i have to SUFFER and go through all this tough moments... Haiz..
Now i finally know what is the torturing feeling of working to earn money... Lol...

But it's worth it if u wanna earn money wif ur bare hands! =D

Hahahaha... So... As usual.. I kip counting... counting... and counting.... and counting...
When it's already 10pm... I still havent finish de counting! I still have half a plastic bag of cents waiting for me to count... So my mum was upset and asked me to hurry...
Haiz...
So i kip on counting but this time i tried to count faster ... ==
When i finished counting it's already 10.10pm...
I was so embaressed... I cant even finish a simple job like counting money on time!!!
Haiz...

So... For my "reward"... I didn't receive any salary...
RM 10 has just fly pass me in a blink of an eye and yet i cant catch it coz i was too slow... ( get it?)
Well... I do deserved it ... i think... I din rily focus in my work...
And i dun think i rily done any job perfectly today... Haiz...
Well... BUt i am still working to fill up the extra times in da holidays...

I hope i will work more "prefectly" next time! Hahaha...
BOy... It's rily difficult to earn money.. Don't u think? XDDD

2 comments:

Mayean ;) said...

haha RM10 aje? xDD good luck weih!

Jaslyn Chong said...

Ya lor... RM 10 oni leh... Haiz...
Dunno why is earning money soooo hard... Cant we just grow a money tree that REALLY grow REAL money???
XDXD haha...