Monday, January 19, 2009

I am sooo Happy ~~~ XP

Today i am very happy... as happy as a king or maybe happier... lol...
Today is my class' second PJK time... So teacher said we cant play "free-style" first... We have to complete the "UJIAN SEGAK" which included sit-ups... pumpings... going up and down on a bench... These activities will be recorded marks and the marks will be included in the exam marks... ARGH!! So everyone must to do it!!! COMPULSARY...XDXD

So i also do lor... Well.. first teacher asked us to find a partner each so of coz me and siew yi one group lah... lol... we always stick together one lah... haha... So she started to do the sit-up first... she kips doing and i kip counting the times lor... I can see that through her emotion she is having a tough time coz as you know... we didn't did this exercise since last year!!! HAhaha... But although that... She managed to do 20 times!!! WAAAHHH!!! Then it's my turn... haha...
I thought i cant do more then 10 times but i managed to do 17 times!!! WOooHOoO~~~~
It's not very much but i am still happy!!! ( coz i am not fit mah..==)Den it comes to the hard part where everybody needs to do PUMPING!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHh!!! i still remember when i do pumping last year... i cant even do 1 correctly... i bet this year is the same... So before it's my turn i prayed for God's blessing... So here i go... 1... 2... 3... ARGH!!! so damn torturing... den i want to tell teacher dat i want to give up but teacher said :" It's ok!!! Keep it up!!! It's correct!!! "...
I felt so shocked when i heard dat... Walao... correct ar?? So i dont want to waste time and keep on doing it... When the teacher blowed the whistle, i found out dat i manage to do 17 times!!!! WWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I sooo damn happy weih... I mean so happy like i want to jump to the sky!!! I finally SUCCESS!!! HAhahaha... XDXD

So this is the happy part in school... there is also happy things happening at home!!! Hehehe... My pap told us weeks ago that his friend is opening an adoption for hamsters... I would love to rear one but i dun think i can coz i never have the experience... But guess what i saw today when my pap came to school and fetch me home... YUP... It's a small cage with 2 hamsters!!!! WAH!!!! Damn cute lah... My pap say it's one female and one male... He also suggest we rear them nicely and maybe we can earn money when they have little hamsters!!! Hehehehe....=D

My siblings and i put the hamsters in their new home with nice soft straws and "hays" which is used to keep their tiny body warm.... here goes some pictures...











No comments: