Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So sad... Can't believe it!!! TT

I'm sad today... Why?
Haiz... long story...
It started from today's recess...
Well... First to tell... Today's big star is my new school discipline teacher, Pn. Lau...
I hope when Pn.Lau sees this post she won't be too angry with me... Sry!!! Just wanna express my frustrated feelings!!!
You see... Puan Lau is waiting in the staircase waiting to see all the form 2 girl's hair... Make sure they are all neat and tidy... I and my 2 friends as usual think we can "pass" her "checking-test"!!!
Unfortunately... Pn.Lau blocked us and say:" Girls. please stand aside!! " We were soooo shocked and suprised because normally the we always "pass" this part!!!! I rily dun understand...
Den the teacher warn us :" you girls must have your hair neatly pinned or else you will be caught!! This is your first chance! Everyone has 3 chance... If you still caught for the 4th time then you are going to hang a big board over your neck writing " I will pin my hair " !!! "
Then we are asked to record our name in a book... Then we left...
I rily dun understand... I dun know why i and my friends will be caught this time!!!!
But... it already happen... I also forgot to asked the reason...haiz... But i hope teacher will forgot this time of recording coz i rily think i'm innocent!!! INNOCENT!!! Why i can pass monday... tuesday.... but not wednesday????

Haiz... BUt... I went for an interview today... Hope i dun get bad luck!!!
It's a librarian interview!!! Wish me luck! Hahaha!!! ( At least a happy thing) lol XDXD

No comments: