Sunday, January 11, 2009

A new "Guest"... In my house?? Lol,... XP

NOwadays... I found out there is a new "guest" always coming into my house without my permission...== Who is dat?
OMG!!! Did you say a theif???
NOpe... Wrong answer!!!

It's a cat!!!
Hahaha...
Didn't know it rite?? Lol...
Yup!! It's a cat alright... With black and white stripes...
One day when i wake up and went to eat breakfast cereals... My maid suddenly say:"Jaslyn, tengok bawah itu... ada kucing!! Tadi dia sendiri masuk dalam rumah..."
Den i looked under the table... Oh... there's a cat... ok lah.. Nvm lah... after oni ask it to go out...XD
So i eat finish oledy lor...
Den when i want to walk to the basin, i felt something soft under my feet... i was like: What the... Floors not solid one meh??
Den i look down... AHHHHHH!!!! It's de cat...
luckily i din rily step it... lol...Phew...
From dat day... The "unwelcome comer" comes to my house everyday... Haha...
Btw... Dat cat's tummy is very big comparing to normal cats' tummy...
i and my lil sis tought it's pregnant but we are not sure... We dun even know how to see whether is it a female cat or male one... Dun care lar... Maybe May yean can help.. She's fond of cats... Hehehe....She's open an adoption centre of lil kittens now!!! You ppl can go see her blog and register...lol...
Anyway back to the cat... So because the cat always come to my house... we decided to give it a name... We called it "STRIPY"... Funny name but it's a name i can now temporally think of... lol
So... These is some pictures about my lil sis touching STRIPY... STRIPY don't rily like to take photos... HAhaha...










1 comment:

Mayean ;) said...

cat!! wahhh.. very cute =DD ^^