Sunday, February 22, 2009

Congratz Sis. Elayne !! XP






Grand restaurant ~~ Nice decorations... X)


Congratulations to my neighbour's daughter!!!

She just get married yesterday... ( 22-02-09 )
we attended her wedding ceremony in a restaurant called " Tai Thong "...
The restaurant is quite grand!! There's soooo many guest...
My neighbour, who i call " Aunty Ah Pat" and her eldest daughter - Sis. Elayne is my mum's close friend... ^^

They invite almost all their neighbours including us ( duh... we are just living beside their house??)

Hahaha... So these are some pictures about the scene... The food is very yummy but lesser compared to other restaurant... maybe coz it's grand !! XDXD










Here comes the bride and groom ( is the spelling correct?? ) Erm... Too bad it's too dark... lol..


My dad and my lil bro.... Say Cheese!!! Hahaha.... My bro is a lil shy...== Lol!!


So less pics oni... =P.... Sorry lor... Haha... Too focus on the food!! =D

Lol... I here sincerly wish sis. Elayne and bro. Darren ( her husband ) can live happily ever after... ( like those children stories... happy ending~~~ hehehehe... XD )

No comments: