Friday, February 20, 2009

Desserts.... relief .. XD Phew~

Dun misunderstand the title...
This is not for desserts lah...
It's just another word spelled backwards...XDXD
Spell STRESSED backwards...
D-E-S-S-E-R-T-S !!!! Hahaha... get it?? lol... lame... XP
it's a real relief to realize exam days is over!!!
Well... it's a little bit " over " lah.. although it is just held for 3 days, i felt it's like 3 weeks!!!
HAha... illusion!!
LOl... But i rily felt like released... you get it??
It's like... PHEWWW~~~ O.o
HAhaaha...
Exam... I felt ok lah... I dun dare to say it's too easy ( i always got bad marks if i "over-confident" lol )
I hope i can great straight A's...
especially in Science, Sejarah, Geography, Chinese... (genarally all subjects... haha)
Lol... I hope all my friends too!! May GOD bless us!! =]
Today... I have a problem which troubles me from yestersday... I dun want to say who that person is....i dun want to hurt him/her feelings... So i will call that guy/gal "X" lah instead...
Haiz... it's just dat i dunno what X is thinking nowadays... Why X always so grumpy want?? I mean... why are you like so mad one?? If you not happy or rily upset den tell me lah... no nid everytime i tok to you den do that pouchy face... i have been trying to forgivr you and hope it will be better in the following days but you still remain the pouchy face... You only smiles and act happy when you tok wif others... maybe it is bcoz i am too close wif you?? X!!! Why must you do this?? Haiz... i hope i can get an explaination lah...

* i wrote this not bcoz i want to scold X, just tok about my feelings... reply me... D: =]



No comments: