Friday, February 27, 2009

Gain speed!!! Rush till the end!

today is the big running day!!
It's called "MERENTAS DESA"... merentas USJ 2!!!
OMG..... everything is so long... so tired... the story begins like this..
This morning, i reached at school at 6am ++ so i waited at the canteen first...
Whule waiting for my friends' arrival... I ate my noodle which i ta-pau-ed on the way to school... It tastes extra yummy becoz i was extra hungry... (that is my breakfast you know...)..
When i finished eating.. I am quite satisfied... This is when Vi jia came ... And den Hui Ying came...
Followed by other friends'...
Den we talked and chatted, den Yvonne suddenly pull down her track-bottom... I was so shocked (like: What are you thinking?).... Hahaha... When i found out she has a short pants inside her long one... I was like "cheh... like dat oni... "... hahaha... LOL~
Den Hui Ying ang Yi jun changed to short pants also... May Yean too! At first she dun want but after hui Ying's ''consolement'', may Yean decides to change after all!!! Hahaa...
LOL.. Den after all the older students ran... It's our turn! We all squized infront of the school's main gate... I think the security guard look at us with the weird look as if we are wild bulls.. Haha.. When they opened the gate.. Everybody is like"AAAaaaHhhh!!!!"... And then we ran...
I ran together with Florence, Siew yi & Xing yi... but we also separated at last.. For your information.. i was left behind... haiz... So i ran myself...
I really think i do lack of running exercise... My muscles are so harden and i can nearly run more then 5m... ( over??) Hahaha... So.. I huff and puff... puff and huff... When i was running like mad ppl... I heard Florence callin my name.. i looked behind and guess wat? I actually catched up!! Yeah!!! So we ran together again... (to xing yi,where are u all along? We can't find you leh... sorry!)
but, unfortunately, i was the left-behind-one again! AGAIN!!!! haha... But Florence and Siew yi is just a little distance from me! So i noticed them and try to cath up once again and i did.... (i gained my speed and my leg is already feeling lumpy)So i ran and rested, rested and run.. And i finally reached the last lane which leads back to the school..
I was so happy to see i am back to school... For the last time.. I rily gain my speed more and rushed towards the main gate!
TADAA!!! I finally reached my destiny! WOooHoO~~
but Florence and Siew yi came back first...
Pooh! I felt sooooo tired... My sweat is like bathing water... Like me myself soaked in smelly sweaty shirt.. HAaha...
So this is how today ends... Gaining speed to rush to your destiny!

No comments: