Monday, February 2, 2009

Feeling Weird~~ XD

Today is the first day in school after one week of CNY holiday...
I don't know what's the matter with me but i felt kinda weird...
I don't rily know how to describe this feeling...
It's like a funny type of feeling... You know?? Like i just forgotten something ....
don't know... don't care... don't want to bother...
Hahahaha...
So today is quite good for me...
You know what happen last last week just before the holidays?? the ink?? I written it in a post named "sooo unhappy"?? hahaha...
Ya... dat terrible thing... eew... don't even want to think about it anymore... Today when i reached my place in the classroom... There's is still a stain on the floor... So sad... i felt so embarassed... i mean.. who is so clumsy to pour ink all over the table and the floor???? lol...==

Today my class has PJK period... I am planning to have great time playing ball with my friends but instead they want to play games like "eagle catches chicks" where a person will act as a eagle to catch students who acts as chicks... But there's a hen in front of the chicks to protect them from being catched.... hahaha... I never thought they would want to play this sort of gam coz i thought it's too childish for them... hahahaha..XPXP
We also played "pepsi-cola"...Lol... Stepping game... I lose on the first round!!! so lame hor... lol...

So today is almost finished by here... Oh ya! the teacher gave us homeworks today!!! i mean.. cant they just give us a rest from the long break?? hahahaha... Rest rest rest... lol...=DD
XDXDXDXD

* My exam is coming soon in days!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!! My holidays just over den here comes the troublesome exams!!!!
STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!

No comments: