Thursday, July 23, 2009

2009 LIBRARIAN ANNUAL GATHERING MEETING!!!!

18th July 2009 - SMK SEAFIELD 2009 AGM librarian meeting


Sorry peeps.. coz i kinda busy nowadays...Hahahah~~ Sorry yea..

LOL!! So.. 18th JUly is librarians' big day... Muhahahah~~~

Actually it's quite boring lahh.. hahha
... Coz all the important duty places are not my business... hahaha!!! Lol.. ExCepttttttttttttt...

The part where they actually congrats us ppl like ME to officially enter LEMBAGA PUSAT SUMBER... the LIBRARY COMMUNITEE!!!! xDDDDDD Hahaha~ I got a certificate too.... LOL... but i dun think it will help much in da future rite?? Hahah...

Anyway... Me and my besties SS so long there... hahaah~~~

Let me list out first..
1. Michelle Tong ( my galfriend )
2. Melissa Chan ( cute + super pwetty )
3. Wen Qi ( nice girl )
4. Michelle Kang ( form 1 + sampat + funny + cheerful girl )
5. Pei Ru ( strict one ... xPPP )
6. Jia Yann ( vulcanz cheer ooo... )

OKay... here comes the pics!! I use more than half an hour to post these lahh!! xDDDD




My bottle and bag of the day!!!! xDDD




Me and Michelle Kang... awww... xD



Two cute girls... Jia Yann & Jia Qi



Another Shot...



OOO... there is performance of hip - hop on the stage... got moonwalk lehh... so cool weih!!!





These are the form 5's singing a song coz they nid to graduate soon...=/




MUAHHAh~ Me ss-ing with my cert...




Another closer shot on me and siew yi's ( michelle tong ) certs... hahaha




Both gals ss with certs... LAME LAH... haha





Me and Wen Qi... xDD




Librarian Buddy.. Rohen.. hahah~




Dumb Dumb with Pwetty... hahaha~ Chehe... michelle tong and melissa chan... haha




Me, Jia Yann, and den..... Wen Qi.. hehe...




3 pwetty + cute + kind librarians.. haha...



Ooooooo!! This is my favourite pic of the day... everyone looks soooooooo CUTE!!! xDD



This one also okay lahh... why am i looking sideways huh... LOL...



Pooh!!! Finally finished!! Heheh~ Comment yea... xDD

No comments: