Friday, July 3, 2009

Last day of pre-carnival-sales



MUHAHAHA~~ Nice pic??? heheeheh~~~ xDDD I took this in Kasturi!! xDDDD


Walao~~ Now friday oledy worr.... Sunday is CARNIVAL DAY!!! xDDDD after dat i dun think i will semangat oledy.. xDDDD

Same old sentence! I love my class weih!!! I think we are rily UNITED!!!!


2-B-U-D-I
WHAT DOES IT SPELL??
2 BUDI ROCKS!!!!
2 BUDI UNITE AND STRONG!!
BEAT ALL CLASSES AND WIN THEM ALL!!!
GO.. 2BUDI!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!


hahah~~ simple slogan i made myself.. maybe this is wat ppl call... retarded???

Hahah~~ I know we cant win coz got other classes which have SUPER generous student who spent RM2000 to buy 200 row of coupons.. Xiao one lorr... but nvm... like those ppl say...

Sometimes it's just not about the final conclusion you get..
But it's the process of things which you really spent and enjoyed!!

Wakaka~~ 2BUDI cool weih!!! So semangat for pre-sales!!! Although usually i seldom talk wif the guys.. but this time pre-sales we cooperate just nicely!! Weee~~~ ( and we earned till RM1300 ++ ) !! hehehe~~ xDD

Okay~~ tomoro is the oni day we can rest in this week!! Den sunday big day!! Whahahahah~~~ xDDD

P/S: thx those form 1 ppl who suppoer our 2BUDI stall...Loyal customers...
Example of names: Eng Yaw, Ti Wai, Kengy, Pei Ru, Michelle Kang... Thx yo!
P/S: I am sorry for 2C class pupils dat i din buy your stuffs... sorry!!!

No comments: