Friday, August 21, 2009

Is this what friends do to each other??

i guess this is another general feeling though... or is it just something i am very sad of?? Dunno lahh... just you ppl... pls dun perasan and guess blindly okay???
And dun hack my cbox d... very sien lahh..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haiz... today is oledy the last day of school... and yet i am not happy... Coz i discovered smth... But Why?? Why must i discovered A DAY BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS??? I just wanna be a normal student that can have fun with ALL my friends... but why ?? Why can't I???

Friends... I guess i dun nid to explain too much of what this word means... go define yourself in CCW's blog... it's kinda deep... but it's real...
We are fated to be friends... not enemies... But why??
Why i cannot find the firm friendship between us??
What i can feel.. is just a fake one...a not-firm one dat will break in any minute...

today is the last day of school... I thought i could have the best memories untill school ends... but what i feel is exactly different.. i feel like... you just dun wanna even care me... i mean.. like i came to school is just a spare thing to do...

I dun like this feeling... i respect you a lot... but i cant feel your concern as a friend... is it bcoz maybe you think i am boring?? nerdy??? or wat..
And why you nid to hide anthing??? Is dat thing not worthy to share?? we are friends... so we can talk about anything... so why must you purposely hide something???

I am so dissapointed and sad today... I always had and always will respect you as a good buddy... so dun treat me like i am a 3 years old kid okay??? I know things... i have ears, eyes, and not to mention... I HAVE FEELINGS!! i just wanna have a memorable friendship before we are separated... is it so damn hard??


I dun want to lose this friendship... NOt many ppl can have true friends... so i hope we are true friends.. coz i rily love you ... as a friend... ok?


Haiz.. i guess...today is a sad day... last time also like dat.. one day bfore holiday i sure sad one... haiz...



~ Jaslyn ~
~ Dissapointed~




No comments: