Saturday, August 15, 2009

終極三國 Zhong Ji San Guo ... ( many hotties...)


ma chao, zhao yun, guan yu ( muaxxx ), zhang fei, huang zhong


SO COOLLLLL~~~ xDDD *meltss*

終極三國 Zhong Ji San Guo

OMG!!! I saw this show lahh... haven't finish lahh... but i am oledy so addicted to it... At first when Xing YI recommend me this show i also think it's quite imaginative... but it's so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the heroes are hotties... they are cute, hot, brave, yeng, funny, and have special fighting skills.... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! xDDDD I soooo love that show... it's so romantic+yeng!!!!
My favourite hottest character is guan yu... * screams like mad *
but a guy name "yun" also very cool... looks bold.. cutie... but seldom smiles... hahaha... ;D * meltssss*
but guan yu is so kind... and he admire a girl in dat show... awww... * fainted *

i recommend this show weih.. xDDDDD


P/S: i dun nid more ppl hacking my cbox... i just wanna forget abt this thing... wanna blame den go blame the "....." who wrote the "WTH" first dat made me angry... and if i found out who are you... dun blame me..
P/S: if you all like to comment a lot... comment more abt this show... dun spoil my mood ok... hahahah~~~

Love you peeps.. ( friends)


No comments: