Friday, August 7, 2009

A new h/p

Today was ookay... like usual lorr.. hahahha~~ NOw dunno why all teachers are so fast - marker... Hahahah~~ COz yesterday just finish PSV exam den today teacher give back oledy... I draw hibiscus...xDDD My marks okay for me lahh... teacher say if i colour background den i can get extra 6 marks... you get it??? 6 marks arrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nvm lahhh...




Next it's Geo.. haiz.. it's the most dissapointed one...T.T i get 24 over 40 arr!!! Sure B oledy... Haiz... I lose to a lot alot alot of ppl...I am so sad... Maybe i din study rily hard in Geo.. and i confessed... I look down on Geo.. I thought it'd be easy... Yea i know... dun have to remind me dat once again... i am S-T-U-P-I-D... Haiz... FLo get highest among us... F*** ... cheh... xP Congrats to siew yi too... she kip repeating "hai ya... i sure get 20 ++ one lorr "... but she got 31!!!! Woo HOo for her... YOu are our pride!! xDDD
Last is Maths.. I most scared this one ... I thought PN.Ho won't mark so fast but she say she WILL distribute the papers coz she dun wanna kip it worr...I so scared coz i din finish my paper.. OMG... But my results 60 over 80... I cant blieve i am saying this but i am happy!! hahaha~~ Coz i din finish my paper.. LOL... BUt i still have to face the fact that my results went down... BUT NOW DAT I KNOW MY WEAKNESS... ( dat is time - arranging ) I WILL WORK HARDER!! xDDDD
OKaay... stop ed... after ppl think i showing off... and i am seriously not..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After school when i just stepped in my mum's car..
Mum : Jaslyn!! Your third aunt found a nice handphone for you... She wants you to go check it out...
Me : Rily???? What model.. OKay..
( Drives to my mum's shop )
Third Aunt : Hey hey hey!!! Look! ( shows me a cute pink handphone ) NIce??
Me : ( can't stop smiling ) Waahh.. It's W595!! A flip phone!!!xDDD so nicee!!!
Third Aunt : Yea.. i figured you like it.. you want?? I give you first... you pay to me slowly... ok??
Me : okie dokie... ( went off to enjoy my new phone )
** End conversation *
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!~~ Now i have a new phone!! But i must say i still like T707 handphone... It's flip one mahhh... BUt i dun wanna dissapoint my aunt... Plue this phone looks great... BUt i hope it doesn't have probs...xDDDD
So i have a new phone ed... Weeeeeeeeeeee~~~~
A lil pic about my phone... i will post more... soon... xPP

Hahahah~~ SS wif my new phone.. =P

No comments: