Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shopaholic?? Nahh... TVholic i suppose...

Rily arr... somebody tell me how to stop being so addicted to K.O.3an guo??? Freaking nice... ISH...
I am so addicted to it... I knew it all along dat it's quite imaginative... but i can't resist it... They are so HOT/KinD/Cute/Brave... ( this feeling is almost like when i like David Archuletta soooooo mucchhhiiiieeee... but this time is to more than 1 guy... hahaha )
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhh!!!! If oni one of them is my bf... LOL... jk oni...

ANyway... i read back all the my hacked-cbox-conversations... hahah~~ I think it's quite funny too.. like so childish lahh... no nid to quarell for a person... i live for my own.. not for others...
BUt i get to know more strangers???? Hahaahh~ Cheh... ( seriously i want to know you all... as friends... not debating persons.. okay??? )
I am happy i finally put the thing behind me and came out with a new topic... weeheee... den i dun nid to be grumpy and sad everytime i come in my blog... i just took a glance in my hotties' pic and i am soooooooo cheerful again... Hhahaha~ Lame..

Another anyway.. again ... I AM SO DARN ADDICTED... everytime i heard music... i will think of the ending song... and den the show... and then the cute cute hotties... AAAAHHHHH!!!

I forgot wat is the main point that i wanna write ed... so oh well... i will write again... if i remember... LOL

P/S : thx to all my friends who helped me to "debate"... Hahahah~~ BUt just let it go... and the "...." and "bla bla".. you wanna say smth bad... save it to yourself... i dun nid it to spoil my mood...
P/S : tomoro ICTL exam... xDDDD Microsoft Visual Basic... LOL...

No comments: