Wednesday, August 11, 2010

it's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness


don't cry because it's over,
smile because it happened

----------------------------------------

HELLO :D
just finished SCHOOL 1st PMR TRIALS :DDDDDDDD
well not exactly tho,
friday i gotta replace an exam i skipped for choral speaking competition.

speaking abt that,
there is smth i liked to share :D

1st
OMG! SMK SEAFIELD CHORAL SPEAKING TEAM WON !
don't mean to brag,
just wanted to express the happiness laa (:
so don't you get the wrong of it kays :D
fyi, we lost at the past competition.
screwed up like shyt :(
this time too actually, but we remained calm laa (:
we screamed like monkeys and gorillas lol!
GOOD TIMES :'D

2nd
SOME DUDE prank-called my pappy saying one of my family members is kidnapped!
OMG it was a close call. almost paid the money!
pappy called mua school but PN. CHONG didn't want to help -.-
instead she went saying my dad was treating her like some police officer.
PLS LAH HELPING PPL IS A GOOD DEED MISSY -.-
but praise the lord everythhing went out fine.
money still safe. FUUH

now back to trials.
OMG its terrible.
well just me actually. yea im terrible LOL!
who cares, i can't change my answers anyway :O
just forget abt it. think positive!!

this sunday i'm gonna attend my Leo club installation.
it's to make sure i'm officially a LEO.
i didn't want to. but kor asked me to, no harm :/
LOL! so oh well
I NEED A SILVER TIE!!
WHOEVER IS THAT GENEROUS TO LEND ME ONE DAY?!
I'LL APPRECIATE IT!

blahblah thats all.
tomoro skipping school tho.
to " study ".. i really will! >:D
OH OH OH!
i just realised smth nice,
sometimes when you feel like you're not in the group,
you're alone,
think twice, because there must be ppl out there who really cares abt you.
and actually treats you like a HUMAN friend (:
maybe not best friend, but still a friend :D

THANK YOU LORD.
thank you for showing me that i'm not alone all these time.
i have backups (:

xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: