Saturday, January 8, 2011

Should i take or drop accounts? opinions!

FORM 4 is driving me nuts!
why must the subjects be so different and COMPLICATED.
someone help me !! :(

--------------------------------------

Hey sexxayys :)
AS YOU SEE IN MY BEFORE POSTS,
i've been pratically complaining about form 4 everyday?!?!
and i never stopped :(

on monday i have to do a physics presentation with my group members.
our teacher didn't tell us a thing abt what is physics,
instead she asked us to a presentation abt it :O wth?
ridiculous dont you think? -.-
i can't imagine our whole presentation thing that day. OH PLS PLS DONT SCREW UP!

Anyway, something has been stuck in my mind for days.
SHOULD I TAKE ACCOUNTS OR NOT?
actually i decided to drop it and focus on my science subjects,
but then my parents suddenly got some thunder struck and asked me to take acc.
my school is being pathetic.
they cancelled the extra-acc-class-after-school and we have to pay to let the teachers mark our acc papers. wth right?
SHOULD I TAKE OR NOT???? :(
if i take it, it will be 11 subjects! OMG.
bro asked me to since scholarship requires 10-As and its better to take extra.
CRAP. kill me.
going crazy soon :(
i should have enjoyed my previous holidays BETTER.
it's too late to regret now :( sighhhh.
think positive laa girl :/
OPINIONS ABT ACC?
seriously i dont know a shit abt it i just know it's common to take lol!
xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: