Thursday, February 24, 2011

Exam-free :D

Hello lovely :D

Before i say anything else more..
HOORAYY !
my first form 4 exam since i went in science stream 
is finally finished :D
woohoooooo! :D

Omg so relieved.
4 days of torture -.-
I look exactly like some panda right now, just without white and black fur :/
Blahhh my last paper was addmaths.
I can say i was really dissapointed with myself though.
People have been saying it's easy to fail o.o
So i really did an attempt to nail it :/
But according to other smart classmates,
I think i did many mistakes D:
And to the fact that i actually DOUBLE CHECKED. i still got many wrongs.
Was super down just now, 
officially lost my confidence in addmaths. GREAT -.-

BLAH studies aside!
YAY YAY YAY NO MORE EXAM :D
gahhh still have to wake up early tomorrow.. choral speaking :/
Just came back from ace though, 
it was sort of boring today :O
weird.

Alright that's all people :D
toodles :)

p/s : wth? he is so easily-offended omg? Can he be anymore sensitive? -.-
pp/s : BOO. camp. gahhhh
ppp/s : SATURDAY I HAVE TO PLAY PIANO T.T

xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: