Sunday, December 19, 2010

dengue?

Hello there! :D

So.. i recovered fully from my fever for now :D
no more extreme headaches, just slightly some ahahs lol!
one thing, i'm always experiencing major body aches D:
every part of my body is screaming lol!
everytime i walk it feels like my leg just got tortured D:
okay nvrmm think positivee :D
 
at first i thought it was some sort of symptoms of dengue fever!
you see.. i have red spots on my leg ! :O
but after visiting the doctor, she said it was fine.
the bodyache is just another common thing after fever :/
hmmm i hope so though.

anyway, 23rd is coming nearer every second lol!
PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR
omggg D:
AHHHH
it's also the carolling day too :O
OMG pressure muchh :(

blahblahblah.
hmm.. oh tonight i'm joining my youth peeps 
on a minor carolling event with the SS15 residents (:
i think it'll be kinda different from the other caroling experiences tho :)

till then. bye :D
xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: