Friday, December 31, 2010

what lies ahead? no one knows :D

It's a new road, new adventure, new task for me to explore.
LONG WAYY TO GO :O
* wipes sweat *
It's gonna be fine :)

-----------------------------------------------

Hello hunn bunns :D
So to start my post here,


HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE :DD
say buhbye to all the sorrows and tears,
keep the sweet memories inside :3
AND say helloooo to 2011 !! xDD

YESTERDAY, which is 31st december,
was new year eve :)
so, my family and I decided to go have a dinner before heading to church for watch night service.
we went to a western restaurant tho.
boy the price were O.O. haha they served good food laa :P
ANYWAY they gave us fortune cookies too :D
pictures :D
OMG I GOT MY W595 PHONE BACK :D so snap snap XD

 starter - onion rings HAHA lol.
and FORTUNE COOKIES :D

 He's craving for food so yeahh lol.

 Pure honey with lemon teaa :D damnnn nice i tell you >:D

 OH OH THE MESSAGES INSIDE THE FORTUNE COOKIES :D
i still remembered mine haha :P
" your present plan will suceed " HAHA
 and my plan is.... :X
BLEH :P



 lol forgot to rotate oh well :P
mine was some dory fish with cheese :O nemo's dory?
haha i dont know lol. but it's like super thin and small arghhh -.-
other than that, my dish was awesomee :D
 wooshh finally >:)
he ordered some lamb chop thingy.
the portion was quite big you know.. :O


 Mummy gave me some of her spaghetti :D
it was so tomato-ishh :/



Somebodyyy is trying to steal my friesss -.-




 THE BILL OH THE BILL.
oh-so-expensive ><
4 people for 103 bucks weihh :X
but just for new year eve laa :P
---------------------------------------------------

after the dinner went to church.
met a new friend Lilian, she's from acts church too :D
So yeah that was how i spent my new year eve.
quite boring ehss? :( yeah i knowwww. D:
my bro spent his at his friend's party omgg :O
he said they went walking around USJ 2 shouting "happy new year" like mad people.
awww how nicee lol!
ishhh i envy siew yi laa :(
her family decided to go pangkor like.. on the 30th?
then they went there on the 31st to celebrate NEW YEAR EVE :O
arghhh she told me she was drinking champagne while texting me,
waiting for new year to come.
OMGGG SO NICE LAAA :(
ish but many things had happened to my family lately so haih. :(
even my birthday was a disaster D:
but at least my friends made me a belated suprise party ;)
shall talk about it once i get the pictures.. loves (:

if you asked me abt what i think abt this new year,
i would say quite negative tho. D:
with all the studies tutions friendship and stuffs. ARGHHH.
ishh for this new year i hope everything turns out better each time.
of course there will be hard times, but in this new year, we will all be braver so that will be a piece of cake :D * fingers crossed *
may everything goes smoothly and nicely throughout the year :D
GOD BLESS EVERYONE ON EARTH :D

xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: