Friday, March 6, 2009

2nd Atenddance In WUDO!!

WoOHooOO~~ Monday no school ~~~ All rite yeah!!!! HAhahaaha...
Today is saturday so i have to go for badan beruniform koku... Haiz~~ T.T
I went for WUDO~ This time, i brought my learning fee along with me!! XD
it's Rm 70 for fees and another Rm 70 for the uniform... it looks like taekwando one...^^
Anyway... the practice is like normal lah... but this time is more serious one... (dun play play ar...)
LMAO (haha... i learned that word from Mayyean! Lol~~ )Anyway... We learned all the punchings and kickings... Let me think... There is ... lower middle punch,front punch, single punch, double punch... And then... there is side kick and front kick... Hahaha... And then there is also a skill called "horse rising sun"... it's like sitting on an invinsible chair... My legs rily tremble when i did that you know... Muscles hurting!! Hahaha...XP
Master/Sifu also thought us how is the hand positions... You have to protect your face and your head coz that is the main part of your body... Logic mah~~
hahah~~ xDD...
Then Jaymi & Xin Wei came late!! but the coach din notice that.. ( Actually... the Sifu said that all late-comers will be punished by doing pumpings!! They two sure are lukkayyy!! Hehehe...)... ==
So... After that... our WUDO pengerusi who is PAUL from 4C asked everybody to gather... he announced that our next meeting will be on 28th of March after the holidays!! ^^ But... Because we paid our personal fees oledy so the Sifu cadang that we have another practice next week outdoors... not inside the school but on the field nearby... (by nearby i think it means USJ 2 field).. I dun know worr... Hui ying, Chian Wei, Siew yi... are you guys goin to go?? LOl~~~ I'm a chicken lah..== (hey! I have to ask my mum's permission mah... see got transport a not!! =P)

So... i guess that's all..
Oh! NOT YET!
I haven't wish my grandma who is in Johor... I wish and rily hope you can recover soon after the operation!!! XD (she doesn't understand english but i know she will receive my message!! )
You see... Some days before... my pap received a shocking news from my relatives in Johor regarding my grandma.... She has a weird thing growing inside her intestine & is adviced to do an operation ammediately... We all were so shocked... So on Yesterday... which is the day my grandma should be operated near her tummy...My pap represents our family went back Johor early morning to take care of his mum... my grandma... Before that i did a super big card from pink Manila Card... (prosperity and love ~~ LOL)I asked every family member to sign it... it shows our concern about her...XDXD
So grandma or should i call ''Ah Ma''!! zhu ni zhao ri kang fu!!! Recover soon!! God Bless you!
And to my pap... Have a safe journey to and fro plus... Love you!!! Come back ASAP!! XP

So... everything has come to an end... TQ!!!

No comments: