Sunday, March 22, 2009

Informations?? Blah!!!

Yup!! You read it!! It's so difficult to find education information...(even in Internet!!) Well... Maybe i'm the oni one who will ever say this but it's quite true for me!!!
I sat on my bed busying surfing the internet for my Sivik project... (finding silly informations about our prime minister) ArGH!!! I sat there more than three hours..(pity me xP although i think surfing internet was so fun but three hours.. maybe even more is sooo NOT fun!)
Finally on 3pm++ i found almost all the data's of all 5 prime ministers... Well.. ALMOST!!
I was soo happy untill... untill i found out i haven't found the "anugerah" part...
Argh!! i rily dun like this project and i dun think anybody does!!!!!!!!!!! Ya right, prime minister... so wat?? Students have their own problems lah.. Why nid to trouble us more...== (sry for being rude) =)

So i kip surfing the Net for anugerah info's...
The 5th minister's one is easy coz there is a specific part for this "ANUGERAH" title...
But the other 4 was not very easy.... I read through all the long passages untill my eyes rily hurt and my brain is dizzy... I yet cant find the rite information...
Haiz... So here i am.. typing this post... telling my frustration...
Haiz... So my friends out there... pls kindly give me the website which consists this info if you finished the Sivik Project... Pls help me!!! I am drowning in the sea of words oledy...
I will be so grateful!! Pls!!

No comments: