Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Addicted.. xPP

Hahahha~ I guess ia m addicted to blogging lah... hahah~ Everytime i online the first thing when i go in Mozilla Firefox is to "www.blogger.com"... Hhahhahaha~ Lolzz... i love blogging... sometimes i thought i would just write a short post but everything turns out to be a long one... LMAO... lol...

Today is the day we students in Seafield are waiting for...
THE END of mid-term exam!!!
Yea baby!! WOOHOO!! Heheheh.... Stressed to Desserts... lol...
Today although it's the last day but i quite dissapointed with my maths paper1... I dun seem to hav enough time for all the questions... So i tembak one question... and it turns out to be a wrong answer... actually it's my careless... I din notice the "perimeter" so i calculated the "area"...Haiz... ( the calculator dun seems to help me much...=.=) Hahah~ But i hope my results will still pass with flying colours too...xDDD

before we rily enter the hols... Yvonne and Chian wei oledy planned a shopping to Sunway Pyramid... I wanted to go but i am not sure whether my time is available or not bcoz i have piano lesson... ( maybe i will change the time...xPP)

Ok... Freedom at last... hahah~ Tonite i sure online till late one... hahah~ Desperate for computer,>.<

P/S: David archuleta's song super sweet!! ( not included crush and a little too not over you coz i heard it oledy... xDD ) "Zero Gravity" & "Angels in the alleyway"... he so cute and nice... xDDD

No comments: