Thursday, May 28, 2009

Starting hols...


hahahah~~ Today kinda dissapointed... Yesterday just finish exam... Today oledy get back exam paper... but... all the results are dissapointing... i am very sad... thx to my babes especially flo...(others also lah..).. Hahaha~ Thx... I know... i will try to dun be sad... i cant change anything.... ok.. xDDDDD


Heyy... and my gang and ccw and yvonne are hanging out this sunday to SUNWAY PYRAMID... Yvonne boyfriend is going... hahaha~~ But we will separate gua... very embarassing leh... we also dunno him... lol... but hope we WILL HAVE FUN!!! xDDDD
And i rily hope i can buy a new cute a tee... a T-shirt... but not an expensive one lah
hahah... i hope i can buy a bag too..
i mean like a recycle bag.. hahahha ( saving earth resources!! xDDD )

OK.. dats all for now... I hope o can hang out with my 6S babes too... xPP.. got gathering pls tell me!!

No comments: