Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dissapointment

Life is not always smooth as we have planned...
Yea~ I know the feeling... your dissapointment is never describe-able to others... haiz...

I can't go out wif my friends today to SUNWAY PYRAMID oledy... Bcause there are some misunderstanding... haiz...

you see... first everything was planned perfectly.. i even wrote everything in the last post... yea~~ We are going to shop in SUNWAY PYRAMID... and i even planned to buy a tee or a nice recycling bag... And!! I canceled my piano leesson!! >< Haiz...but it doesn't turns out what i planned..

haiz... on friday/saturday then siew yi called and said they are some changes... ( i am not blamming you.. pls make this clear..) erm.. it's like mayy's b'day is celebrated on 4th June so everything is postponed togother on 4th June... so i say ok lorr... ( so i told my teacher that i am going to piano lesson... ) And that's where the problem starts..

Yesterday mid-night xing yi called me.. ( you waked me up from my sweet dreams...==) And told me smth shocking... she aked me whether i am going to Sunway Pyramid tomoro (dat is today).. so i like..wat??? I thought cancel oledy... so i say i dun think i am going...but den she said dat today's shopping is for flo... coz she cant go for the thursday one... haiz.. And i can't go!! Coz i have piano lesson...

This morning... Xing yi and chian wei sms-ed me again and asked me whether i am going to sunway a not... den i asked them why change again... den chian wei told me dat the shopping thing is not postponed or even cancelled... it's just dat we will be going to sunway twice dat is today and thursday (4th June).. haiz... but i can't c hange the pianolesson time anymore... i dun wanna make my teacher fed up... haiz... so i can't go after all...

But!!! I will be going thursday one...xDDD PLSSSSS... i rily hope nothing special is on... and we all will go there happily and smoothly as we have planned for mayy b'day... haiz... dats all.. see lah.. see whether GOD has any purpose for me for not letting me go to sunway..

BTW.. My frens should have been watching "the night at the museum 2 " now in Sunway... Have fun ppl... =)

No comments: