Friday, May 22, 2009

Freedom awaits....xPP

Pooh~~ We finished half of the exams.. ah dui... so stressed weih.. hahaha xDDDD

These few days i found out dai i've made some very careless mistakes in my exam.... like my chinese essay arr... i'm suppose to write a letter to my "tang di" but i wrote "biao di"... in english more simple leh coz both also means cousin brother... haiz... dunno will deduct how many marks leh..

And about maths... i knew dat my marks will be deducted one lah... coz my answer not same with those PRO ppl..hahaha xDDD (yea rite... it's not like i will be correct and the PRO-s will be wrong.. hahaah )

And omgosh.. yesterday exam is the one dat i have the least confidence... so sad lah... coz Geo leh... i blurr case lorr... i dunno about the empangan stuff... and the placing stuff... ah dui.. form 1 i seems to LOVE geo untill thid year when our Form 2 geo teacher turns out to be PN.Aida.. she so "si ban ban"... always follow the boring old textbook... and i also dunno how she get the teacher license.. haiz... so i very blurr lor.... so sad...

Next is SCIENCE PAPER 2 !! It's all about experiment stuff... I also not very sure about my exam leh... haiz... Kenneth Tan still throw the paper to me.. (cheating lorr... but it's he who ask me for answers..).. Hahahah~~ But pls dun blame me if my answer is wrong... tq~~ hahahah after all it's your choice to ask me mah... blek... hahhaaha

Wahh... so tired now... but since today is saturday i wanted to rest myself... ahhaha and blog~~ xDDDDDD Blog is a good way to express my feeling... LURVE this way too.. heheheh~~

Oh ya... can you guys do me a favour... My auntie is pregnant and having TWINS now... so lucky rite!!! But she has trouble in thinking names... She just want to think about infront names oni... example... "Mimi and Momo"... BUT she has some conditions..:

1- The names must be infront alphabets... cannot too behind... she wants like names dat start from A---L ( dunno lah... as long as it's not behind untill like the alphabet "W"..)

2- The names must be suitable for the surname "WONG"... hahaha

3-
The Twins name must start fr the same alphabet... if girl den like "Alice and Amanda"... if boys den like "Bibi and Bobo"...

4- The names must not be common... ( common as in got a lot ppl use dat name)... like Cindy.. Melissa.. Bobby... Eric... ( dunno lah)

Pls ppl... help me think names for 2 boys and 2 girls... thx ppl... xDD

No comments: