Monday, December 29, 2008

Another celebration of my b'day !!! =P

WoOOoHOooo~~~
I'm 13!!! Yay!!

Preety cake... rite?? Fruit type...^^


Today i finally get my burfday cake from my third aunt... She is the one who spents the most in this time of celebrating my burfday!!! Hahaha.. Yesterday which is my real birthday date is only celebrated with a KFC dinner meal...== (but from her too!!!)


A special cake... perfect one...^^


Well... It's a type of sponge cake... i think... It's not my favourite type but i'm grateful though...
At least better then none... hahaha.... There goes me and my lil sis ( Jamie) and my two lil cousin sisters (Charmaine & Evelyn)... proudly presents my B'day CaKe.... Tadaa... lol...XP




Me holding my precious cake... Sooo happy!!!^^


Jamie says AHHH.... HAhaha...


Proudly presents my cake... wif my three little ones... HAhaha...


Playing with the icing??? or cream... Evelyn laughing wif her face full of cream... Charmaine wanted to put some cream at her nose too... Hahaha...





Three princesses showing the fruits that they took from my cake... Smiling... HAhaha...^^

No comments: