Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Explainations XDxD

Well... Today 1st post is about explainations...

What explainations... Easy..

Duh.. Didn't u guy realize i haven't been writing posts in this whole week??
Argh.. WAT?? U din notice... Haiz...


















Haha..Jkjk... Big heart leh... shows my broken heart... LOL!!!Haha...






Ok... I wanna tell why i din post nowadays... Because i went back to my mum's hometown in PERAK!! Why?? Coz i nid to attend my youngest aunt's wedding dinner... Actually... My aunt haven't go through the "I do I do" process yet lah, bcoz she wants to do it in her future-husband's hometown in SARAWAK..






Well... since the "I do I do" process is held in SARAWAK... So she planned to hold de wedding dinner first in her own hometown in PERAK...







Haha.. well... It's quite funny and weird to attend the wedding dinner first... coz normally ppl will first attend de "I do I do" thing first den only attend the dinner feast...







NVM lah... as long as she has a nice memory in her wedding process...







Her wedding dinner is held on the 6th december ( Saturday ) but me and my siblings went back wif my grandmother earlier on the 3th of december... ^^







Den.. Through out de 3th, 4th, and 5th december... We have a lt of fun...




I saw a mango tree!! Wif lotz of green mangoes... i guess it's not ripe yet gua...


I even saw an orange ladybird.. I know it's nothing special but i seldom see 1 ladybird leh... It's orange covered with black pockedots... and very very very minute...(small... tiny!!!

And then... I went to my mum's cousin's (also counted as my aunt) kintergarden... She is the second headmaster there leh!! hehehe...

I went there coz me lil sis and cousins want to go there and play mah... As big sis...Haiz... responsibilities...

There is many boxes full of colourfull pebbles and tos and bricks...

I chose a box full of beautifull colourful pebbles... At first... I am sooooo boring ... den i figured out a way to use these pebbles... I want to use it to make a picture of a heart shape! Yeah!! Very lame but still quite fun...

At first, my cousins helped me to build the shape.... but then they played on their own, i kip building alone... But... at last... I succeeded!! And then i fill the centre of the heart shape wif all the other pebbles... ^^ Cool yo!!! I also make a cat head!! Hehehe!






The sample of pebles that i use!!! XD

Hehehe... Then... It comes to the day of my youngest aunt's wedding dinner!! It starts at 6.30pm sharp so we have to dress up on 4.30pm bcoz it's raining heavily and the streets always jammed with cars... So... We have to move on quickly... My youngest aunt called the ppl who help her to make-up to come on 3pm...(She is de bride so she will leave on 6pm and she has 3 whole hours to do her make ups...)... hahaha...

So... dat day was a succesful day!! Yeah! My aunt look georgous dat day!! XDXD

HAhaha... At night... she still changed some gowns at home just to walk around and take pictures...

Hehehe... So i guess dat's all... ^^

No comments: