Monday, December 15, 2008

My new room !! xP

My house is renovated...
Not yet finish renovating...
Actually not rily renovating... Just paint all the walls again... Fix all the screeching sounds doors...
And... change some bulbs...


Haha... My house is quite messy now but u should see for the past few days as it is way more messy like a pig sty... not so dirty... Just all the paints and dusts! XDXD
My room is been painted oledy!! The walls are turned from light and dark pink and purple to light and dark orange!! I dun kinda like at first but i kinda get used to it oledy...^^ I took pictures of my own room!!


This the sign i usually hang on the front door of my room! Nice? hahaha...^^


This is my bedroom... Oh no... my cuddly little friend is to shy to show his face...hahaha...


All my cute liitle friends... The three little ones are blocking the two rabbits behind... Hahaha...



Tadaa... Now my cuddly friend is not sooo shy oledy... but he dun dare to look at the camera... Haha XDXD


My book shelf...^^ Full... Quite messy...=P

I took some pictures of my child hood...
6 years old... ^^ The 1st pic is wif my older bro... Aww... cute isn't it... xPxP

My cute puppies are high up on the cupboard... Wif my trophys.... ^^ haha... thank you thank you ~~ Lolz...=]


Closer look on my bookshelf... A lot of buks huh... Hahaha... =]=]


The perfect view from the window...^^ My cute little sunny... wif her friend...Ms ladybird =D



These are the pics i took in my room... Obviously i dun hav a study table coz my room is so small... Lolz
BUt that's ok coz i always study on the bed! == Bad habit....

Hahaha... I kinda like my room though still not used to the new orange walls...
Hehehe... Feel free to leave a comment in this post and judge my room...=D
Hahaz..
Again... I'm going to SARAWAK by plane tomorrow early morning... Sooo excited!!!
First time to travel through plane!
I will surely take lotz and lotz of beautiful photos!!
To all my readers, pls dun be bored by my pics yet coz u hav to see my sarawak pics first...
Hahaha.... Excited and very happy indeed!!

No comments: