Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I took my result! Hehehe..^^

This is my second post today!!

Today... I took my result from school oledy!

It's de end year result!! hehehe...

For those who wants to take result... You can take result from school from today onwards!!

Actually... You can take from a long time ago oledy lor... Hahaha...(nid to bring parents along!)

And for all SMK SEAFIELD form 1 students who's goin to be form 2 next year... Remember to go take ur SPBT books from the skool on 23th december!! (My bro told me!)

Oh ya... About my result... I would not say very good bcoz u see... my average dropped a lot!!!

Haiz... But my placing improved!!

But i dun wanna tell my placing nor average to avoid being called "show-off"...

hahaha...

I got 4 B's!!

Sad...lol!

DAt's all for now... tell me if u took ur result and we can share...== XDXD!

No comments: