Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Learning ~~ XP

Today i went to TTH (my mum's shop) wif my aunt to work... to EARN MONEY!! Hahaha...

I woke up at 10am... The first thought is " OMG!!! 10 am oledy??? I'm sooooo late!"

So.. I called my aunt and asked her whether she nid me to work todaya not bcoz if my older bro is working den i no nid work...==

But... She told me my brother "on lift" today... Dunno y.. I feel happy coz i got a chance to work! maybe bcoz i'm goin to receive RM 10 for my SALARY!!!

Hahaha...

Today's customer were lesser at day time... At the sky looks so "moody"... It's going to rain gua...

So... instead of serving customers...(no customers)... I help my mum to type some words that she wrote on a paper to de computer and den print it out...



Dats wen i worried... Why? Because my mum kip adding words into the paper when i am typing... Sometimes she add a word... sometimes she say must like dat... must like dis...

And.. She even scolded me...TT bcoz she say i do thing very messy and slow...



Well... I'm not sad... Learning...==

I kip things up lor... try to type faster... But still failed in speed.. Boo... Haha XD

Then...

My mum said:" Haiyo... You ar... Say want to help but you make things more complicated!! I how you lah !!! Argh!! "yue bang yue mang" !! "

I am a little bit angry now... coz she keep complaining and making me more nervous... ppl always say must calm down when u want to do things correctly mah... rite?



but... of coz lah... i cant scold my mum... hahaha... I can lah... If i want my head chopped of... (over - reacting!) No lah, my mum not so evil.... Just... i dun dare... == Haha...



So... my mum showed me how she do... I watch in details... And guess what?

I felt strangely happy coz my mum scolded me and say she will show me how to do...

Bcoz i found out dat there's way more ways to do things than you think...



Like... When i was typing in MICROSOFT EXCEL..
Sometimes... i forgot how to do the format thing...
Or...
I know the format but my mum's one is way more faster so... I guess i should use my mum's one....

There's is soooo much to learn... Hahaha... XD
Learn learn learn...=D

No comments: