Monday, December 1, 2008

Wedding Pictures... XD

Lol... As you can see in de title... YUP... Today's post is specially made to show some wedding pictures... XD
First... Let me tell u a good news!!
My youngest aunt is going to be married in this month!! ^^
So... obviously u can know that de wedding pictures will be hers... Hehehe... =D
Yay!!!!
Hahaha... They ( my aunt and my future-uncle-in-law )already took their wedding pictures... it's very pretty!! ^^
My aunt looks beautiful...^^ lol...
I took some pics from their album!!!
Some pictures also include my lil sis and my 2 cousins bcoz they are the flower girls...
Also very nice.... ENJOY...^^
Here's a pic about my aunt only... doesn't she look beautiful... lolz... ^^
My youngest aunt... XDXD





Haha... My sis and cousins... ^^


Don't they look like a happy family? =]







Pretty hor... ^^




I like white wedding dresses! ^^



Lolz... What should i say.... Haha... ><"





This is de chinese tradisional wedding clothes... Smiling...^^



Don't they make a grat pair??? Aww.. ^^



My sis and cousins are throwing the bouquet of flowers... Nice throw...Hehehe..

Tadaa... so.. this is all the pictures... not all lah...

Still got some on the album... this is all de pics that i manage to take...

Hehehe.... I hope my aunt and her future-husband will live happily ever after...

THE END... XD

No comments: