Sunday, December 28, 2008

~ HaPpy BiRthDaY TO ... Me!! ~~ XP

HaPpiiEe BuRfDay TooOooo ~~ Me!!

Today's my birthday!!! Yay!! Waiting for sooo long oledy... My precious 13th burfday!!!
As usual... NOt many frens and ppl remember my burfday... So sad... and dissapointed... lol...
Only the ones dat i kip reminding them to give me present ... Hahahahah XDXD
My pap say he will bake me a cake but he din also... coz he doesn't know where to buy the recipe and ingredients... and dunno how to bake a cake... hahaha... Duh... wat can i wish for worr...
Haiz... I hope next year i can get a lot of presents and wishes... Maybe i should open a burfday party...^^ XPPP
Hey... YOu guys ... Why you din wish me or give me a present??? I hate you!!! No lah... jkjkjk....
HAiz...
Haha...

Anyway... HapPppiiieee Burrfffdday TO~~~ ME!!!
XD

No comments: