Thursday, September 3, 2009

Follow the flow...


They both are my cute cute sis... and we will always stay close no matter what happens... although soemtimes we kinda dislike each other ;P


Wow... now i kinda like writing in the centre...
LOL... Coz last time i thought it is annoying... nvm
Guess whats new...
I think my faithful readers would know...
Yea... i made my own mixpod...
I put effort in it you know... it's hard to find songs that is soft.. but yet still in the trend... or maybe just nice to listen???

MOst of my favourite chinese songs are chosen by Xing yi ed...
I love the songs weih... So i like to go to her blog and relax...
hahah~~ BUt i still chose one song lahh... Pet's "gou ai"..
Fweaking nice weih...
The Mv is so touching... ( It would be extra touching x1000000 if you guys watch KO3... Hahahah!~ Cheh )


Btw, school was such a bore today... still so beku lah everything...
coz now puasa time so everything seems to go so fast...
Every period seems to be shorter and shorter...
It's funny to say this.. but i think i am sooooo not used to this... LOL
today got nothing special oso...
Haiz...
Oh ya... Sy damn super hyper weih...
Hahaahh~~ She kip saying dumb stuff plus stuffs-that-doesnt-make-sense kind of stuff... haiyo... equal to craps lahh...
And today chinese teacher distributed new chinese worksheets for us... more as in like a workbook... Arggghhh...
And she kip asking for money... suprisingly... she somehow get to remember EVERY SINGLE PENNY ~~ Omg... incredible i guess....

today someone i rily care kena caught ny teacher for doing something against the school rules... I think its cheating... dunno lahh...
I hope the teacher in charge will give him/her a chance.. and May GOD bless him... So that he wont repeat the same mistake...
He/she also very pity dd... go here go there also kena scold... Pity D=

Today english period is so nervous...
Coz we are suppose to present the puppet show... xDD Aural stuff... stupid rite..
I know... what to do... all the teachers are same... LMAO
HUi ying plus Hui Shing they all presented... i didnt listen through all coz i was also SUPER nervous wif mine... LOL.. but i am sure they did well coz i could hear the big applause they received... Good for them... =DD I hope mine too...

My group is going to present tomoro...
wish me luck and clap your hands for my group yea...


p/s: i treat you good.. you should too... but if you treat me in a bad way... den there's no point i should be polite wif you.. It's just a simple theory... Follow it or ignore it... its you choice.. but you will have to face whats coming up..xPPP Muaxxxxx to all... Love ya!!

No comments: