Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's so on Babe.. Just you and me..

Currently status had changed to
"watching Ko1"
muahahhahah~~
Its okay for me..
Of coz.. KO3 nicer.. Muahahhah~~~
Coz there got more hotties...

Woohoo... today is the last day of school d..
Woohoo...
Wow.. the teachers are improving their marking skills..
Although i rily rily rily dun want to get my results at first...
Talking abt results..
its a sword through my heart..
Omg.. In history...
THE FIRST TIME
My maths would be so horrible..
I guess my speed is extremely slow... haiz
But at least i din cheat.. haha
( lol.. comforting myself oni..=D )

tomoro holiday..
BUt too bad its not public holiday
If not everything will be smooth..
ANyway..
Going out wif my babes..
yea..
Soon..
Woohoo..


And!!
There seems to be so many Ko3-loveers out there...
Muahahh~~
Good..
I am the number 1 fan weih!!!
hahhahah~~
For all Ko3-lovers,
The newest episod will always be uploaded on every friday at midnight 1am.. ( or maybe later ) LOL
So betta watch it!!
or watch it on saturday..


Bye peeps... xDD




No comments: