Tuesday, September 1, 2009

waste money oni!!!


beautiful sky horr.... i took it myself.. eleh..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF WTF WTF WTF!!
Waste my money oni nia~~



Shit the patriotic competiton lahh...
Before hols say wanna compete on September 1
Make me so nervous


Again H1N1 thing lorr...
Haiz...
Dunno when it will stop spreading...
BUt somehow from the bible...
It seems to be Just a tiny lil punishment for us humans for making GOD's property so ruined...
Dunno lahh... May GOD bless all my beloved ones...xDD


Anyway... not to mention..
yesterday i oni soooooooo rush go so many shopping complexes to buy white long sleeve blouse and slacks coz i dun have...xDD
waahhh... why the person incharge dun spread this news earlier...
but cannot blame him/her also..
LOL!!!


But so kesian lahh...
I spend my money dd...
Not my money....
but still sakit hati... ISH ISH ISH ...
Damn it lahhh!!!!


Anyway today start school d...
First day oni lehh... i oledy cant wait for school to end... ahhaha
Schooling days are such a bore..
Well... i suppose most of it...
Except for the part when i gossip and laugh and share almost everythings wif my cuties...xDDD

Sy say next monday got public holiday lehh...
We plan to go shopping...
Tak kisah de H1n1 oledy...xPPP
Cannot resist dd... the whole week stay at home..
CAn crazy lahh...


Wow.. so long horr...xDD
hehehe... I wanna update details about my hols... but lazy...xDDD
Next time lahh =PP

p/s: its so hard and tired to have bad feelings abt someone... i am so sick of it... if words are so easy to break us apart... maybe it is meant to be like dat..
pp/s: Let just forget abt this okay.. so sien..xP
ppp/s: i am agin so darn addicted to K.O.. while waiting for KO3... maybe should watch KO1..hahaha...




~ xoxo ~ Jaslyn ~
~ happy ramadhan for all malay ppl ~ happy puasa ~ xP ~
~ Smiling.. ~

No comments: