Friday, September 11, 2009

So darn fweaking touching....

OMg!!! Just finished watching KO3 ep 29...
AGain...
It was awesome, great, cool, bombastic, magnificent, fabulous, hillarious, fun and of coz NICE~~


The oni think i dun like is the part when the real liu bei comes back... hate it weih... == like so miang and so evil... LOL...

The fake one is way more betta.. It's so hard for a guy to cry you know...
BUt int he show he cried quite some times...
For his beloved gurlfriend... Aww... isn't dat soooo sweet~~ !!!!!
And the gurl...
Ish...
why must separate one...==


I 'd seen the whole episod...
yea..
its touching... and also sad...
but funny too in some parts...
Hotties are just so darn fweaking hot..
Haiz... wat to do... LOL...



I also tried to squeeze my tears out but i couldn't...
the oni thing i did was
clunching my pillow to my chest...
hugging it rily tightly in those emotional parts...
Aww..
Dun say me xing yi... you cant cry too... ahhaha~~


My babe Sue Zen teached me how to upload video d... last time so darn noob... LOL... Enjoy... ( i uploaded the bye-bye part )

Anyway, you are actually quite welcomed to comment abt this video.. haha
Especially to Ko3-lovers~~


Muaxx.. so darn touching... click on this to see in youtube!!!woo hoo~~

No comments: