Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finally Finish MATHS!!

NO LAHHH~
NOt finish REVISING maths lahh...
It's I finished my maths homework.. hahhaha
I havent finish others..
Maths is oledy enough to make me faint..



LMAO.. Okay..
Today woke up around 9,
Den sleep back again coz dun wanna start working so early.. LOLxxx..
Den woke up the second time on 11am ++..
Saw my phone got message..
Guess who is it?
Ooo.. It's my sweet babe Melissa..
Call her mel too..
Hahha
She sms-ed me..
I thought got wat important stuff...
Cheh~ She just say she long time din see me and how am i?
Hahah~ Isn't she adorable..
NO?? You will say YES if you see her personally~ Heheh~
Today, haiz.. Again early morn online till 1pm.. hahah~
Den 2pm smth start to do homework..
I must havent touch the books for weeks.. ahahh~
Coz it felt soo... strange.. hahah..
LOL~
Do do do lorr..
Since maths homework is the most and also nid my brain power.. so oh well~

OH MY GOSh~
So hard weih~
Fweaking hard..
Haha~ OVER!!!
Just.. not as simple as i thought it will be..=D
You have to understand the concept..D:
ISHHHHH~ So troublesome..
I didn't off the laptop while i was doing my homework coz i wanna listen to songs...
Chose Siew yi's blog for her mixpod..
I must admit Khalil Fong is a good singer..
YOu nid to listen closely to his song so dat you know the speciality...
if not.. you will be like the last-time-me... Haha~
I like the song " si ren you"
yes~ It's weird at first.. But try to listen withouht looking at the video..
And you will find it unique..
Trust me~ My taste is superbly high~~~ LOLxxxx...

ANyway.. took pics while i was doing homework till halfway..
hahah~ My bro kip giving me the eleh-like-you-very-pretty-why-go-learn-other-ppl-camwhore looks.. Blekkkk~
He is rily having bad mood coz of the stress.. haih~~

Taddaa~




NO prob~ Start to do homework now!!! haha

A LARGE smileeeeeee bfore my mood spoils coz of maths homework..


Torturing~~

My stationaries.. Look like i am busy~~~

B-O-R-I-N-G !!!! Credits for mua for taking this pic.. hahah~ Squeezing my mind to figure out the answer!!!

Hehehe~ Me and my favourite tee!!!

Yay!!! Finish my homework!!! LOL..




After finish hours locked up in my room doing maths, i decide to go down and breathe some fresh air as it's oledy evening~
Today dinner was SPAGHETTI~ Took pics but it looked gross.. so deleted!! LOL..
Took some evening pics.. It cheers me up~ xDDD Enjoy~ Leave comments!! HAHAHXX..~

Nice weih ~ it's evening.. Nice view isn't it?? i took it!! Hahah~

Doesn't it look like many beasts rushing to a point?? Muahhaha~

My front door.. Just simply took it!! xPP
But still nice rite? hahah~



TOMORO IS THE BIG DAY FOR MY BRO & all PMR-ers!!!!
I am also as nervous as he is.. just not dat much coz i can still online~~ AHAHAH~
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WIF WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, CONFIDENCE & CALM in exams!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!! GO GO GO!!!


-Jaslyn-
-happy-

No comments: