Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A scar?? On MUA face? WTH?

Yes!
I went to school..
Why? Erm.. no reason weih..
Hahah~

Met babes there..
they dun seem to have much physical differences lahh..
WenQi look as cheerful as before.. Michelle Kang is still.. sampat but cute?
Melissa lehh.. hahah~ NO comments... LMAO..
But she is still adt pwetty... and rily spend-able..
We already started planning fot the outting after final exam.. imagaine dat??
>< hahah~
BUt.. We have to wait.. and STUDY!!

Everything was great and fun~
UNTILL the bell rang.. WTH..
Bid to head to class already..
Wat a boring start of a new school day..
The air seems stuffy there..
Long time didn't come to school..
Rust liao...

Today was such a BIG bore~
Wait!! At sejarah class teacher gave us a cake.. I recognize it immediately.. From GIANT one.. haha~ ( cheap cake xPP )
But still teacher was very kind indeed.. she said that was the reward for winning on the sejarah quiz.. Hahh~ I didn;t do anything though.. coz at dat time i havent started studying.. Like now...TT..
But still we shared the cake.. Flo didn't come.. so sorry for her..
If you mind.. nvm.. belanja you one lunch? or say what you want.. hahah~

Shared among 5 of us ( me, sy,xy, pui yan and chin yi )
we are quite shy to take plates.. so we just took spoons from the canteen and immediately scooped spoons of cake ... ahha~ it's okay..xDD
It's kinda weird eating a cake in the canteen.. you know the feeling..?
Hahha~ but it's over..xPP

And!! I just found out
...................................................
.............................................
......................................
..............................
........................
.....................
.................
...............
...........
.............
...............
......................
.................................
.........................................
................................................
.........................................................


I have a lil scar on my face!!
( well.. not a very BIG + DARK scar.. like a mark after you kena scratch.. But still.. WTH? ) ><
Its not kidding weih..
Actually i felt smth painful everything i touch my cheek yesterday night..
But i didn't took attention.. D:
OMG..
When i was in school just now..
Everyone was like
" Jaslyn.. what happen to your face?? Who or what scratched you? "
I was like O.O huh?
Den i took a look in the mirror.. OMG.. TT
I think i must have scratched myself with my finger nails or smth..
Is it DAT obvious?
It looks quite little to me..
Hahahh~
but.. Just..
My face is ruined..xP
LOL.. I hope it will recover soon? hahah


p/s : haha~ YOur plan failed.. too bad~ Are you sad? Good. hehe xD
p/s : so jealous of my bro.. Just finished PMR weih..
p/s : YES.. i am going to school tomoro too.. you betta go too.. haha

No comments: