Sunday, October 4, 2009

My HandPhone Chain ~

A smile a day helps cheering up my day~




BOught this purple shirt in summit last week.. I kinda like it lahh.. wore it to MIYF youth yesterday nite~ Heheh~


OH ya!! Congrats to babe xy for having her dream phone- W705!!
It looks like mine though..
I am gonna "explore it soon "
Babes, can we just discuss properly abt the sleepover?
I just wanna go!!
DESPERATELY HERE!!!
LMAO.. =="




Anyway...
Today was as usual... a common sunday~
BUt unsually happy.. haha~

Guess wat.. I wore Class tee out today.. yea.. din wear it since i tried it on the first night i got it.. ever since.. it's buried in my clothes..
So today.. decided to let it take some fresh air..
TOO BISING-IANS~ Woohoo
Yea My class rules~ Agree? Du-uh~


I suddenly felt like spending money..
You know..
Like spending LOTS of money..
*ka ching *
Too bad my pocket is a bit empty..
So oh well~~
Went to summit again as usual to attend piano class...
OKay lahh..
Den after piano class...
Went to boutiques wif mum..
Saw a lot of cute clothes..
but most of them are in the same pattern..
So.. naahh~
Next.. Saw many cute cute cute pwetty pwetty pwetty shoes!!!!!

Aww... so desperate to have one...=DD
Noticed a moderate+a-lil-high-heels high heel shoes...
It is displayed wif 3 colours..
PInk, White, And black..
I always wanted to buy high heels..
But .. I cant walk firmly if i wear them..
I know!! LAME reason~
But it's 100% true..
The only times i wear high heels is usually at wedding dinners..
But i didn't attend one since last year.. HAHA~
And in dinners.. I seldom walk..
Saw this awesome shoe..
I lurveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it soooooooooooo much~!!!!
Sadly no pics of it..
It's kinda simple..
But still it catches my eyes.. so it MUST be special.. hahaha
And!!! I was in my shopaholic mood..
Tried on the white and pink one..
I dun want black.. coz got d..
The pink one looks more.. anggun.. haha~
So.. I wanted it so badly.. BADLY you know..
But after asking the price..
yea.. It's still 27+ bucks after 60% discount!!
It's toooo expensive!! ==
Well.. i am a very considerate gurl..xPP
So Bye-bye my darling shoes...
( sob sob )

Den.. went to this small stall infront of popular..
So happppiiiieee mum nodded this time!!!
Yea.. I wanted to make a handphone-chain wif letters..
Yes.. Cost 20 bucks..
but the gurl there give discount 2 bucks.. hahah~ xPPP
ahah~ Mum usually say a BIG "NO" but maybe this time she wanna menebus dosa... ahhah~ LOL.. Thx mum..xPPP
It looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L-O-V-E it so much~
Took pics of it after i tied it on my phone... (scroll down =P )
Muhahahah~

Next, went in popular..
BOught pens.. =3
Den..
Bought a MR.MIDNIGHT book..
It's like a horror book..
But not that scary..
I like how the author writes..
There's where i learn all the cool words..
Hahah~ LOL..
Reading is good~
LMAO..

lastly before going back home,
BOught a bubble tea..
Cuppucino flavour..
the stall employed new ppl..
I guess they dun rily know how to make nice bubble tea..
Anyway.. I will still lurve bubble teA!!



nEXT~ are the pics of the day~~





LOL~ Me in the car.. ss-ing~ Can you see the class tee.. my bag covered the words.. Mwahaha~ oh wellx~





Oh yea~ The chain.. blurr.. But can you see my name??
Duuh~ J-A-S-L-Y-N
Lurve it weih~





Another shot... =D Hahaahah~




~ End ~
~ Jaslyn ~
~ Normal + happy? ~



BEFORE I FORGET!!!!!
GAMBATEH, JIA YOU, GUD LUCK
TO ALL FORM 3 PUPIL IN YOUR PMR WHICH IS COMING RILY RILY RILY RILY SOON!!!!
I BET YOU GUYS MOST BE RILY NERVOUS BY NOW!!
BUT REMEMBER TO ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD FOR WISDOM AND CONFIDENCE!!
DUN-STUDY-HARD-BUT-STUDY-RILY-RILY-SUPER-SMART !!!

TRUST IN THE LORD AND YOU WILL HAVE NO WORRIES....
FOR HE ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN FOR YOU!!

OKay.. Bye peeps!!

No comments: