Friday, October 30, 2009

Stupid to trust .. especially to trust people like you

Omgosh..
YOu dunno how happiiiieee i am to TOUCH my laptop and also blogging...
I banned myself for 2 weeks liao...
Just for the finals..
It's counted as a SUPER BIG sacrifice for a computer-addict like mua..


Finals are sadly NOT over yet.. BUt i decided to let myself relax for some time on FRIDAY NIGHT... coz tomoro saturday mahh.. saturday i will study kays?
Another reason to blog is ... to express...
Actually i wanted to write in my diary.. but i figure typing is faster... and a way to let my feel the fun of typing...xPPP


OKay.. Today was actually a QUITE bad day...
Firstly, I was LATE for school.. 1st time in HISTORY Jaslyn Chong was L-A-T-E for school... 1st time weihhhh~ L-A-T-E...
Okay.. lets dun make it over.. after dat.. nothing much..
I dunno how to do science paper2.. OMG... i din study coz i was too worried of PSV2, hahah~

So... nothing much... Felt very happiieeeeeeee liao coz can online..xPPP


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


* i shouldn't have trust you.. i admit i am quite... STUPID.. i cant believe i trusted you~ OMG.. i mean.. WHy should i trust you..?
i always and keep telling myself to NOT trust you... NOt even as a friend..
BUt i can't.. I still do treat you as a friend.. i guess it's just the FORGIVE and FORGET concept? LOL
BUt.. I was fooled again.. By YOU!!!!!!!!!I cant believe my eyes..
YOu can betray someone just because you want something dat you think will help you.. but honestly.. It dont lahh~ OPEN YOUR EYES LAH~
WHY???
WHY I will trust you? I dun even get it myself..
BUt i know now.. dat you cant be trusted..
So.. Still thank you for letting me to realize dat you are not a trustable person..
I better know now den knowing after i share my closest stuff wif you..
TRUST IS NOT EASY TO EARN, YOU EARNED IT!
BUT DUNNO WHY YOU JUST LET IT GO EASILY..
AND I GIVE YOU MY WORD.. IT WILL NOT COME BACK AS EASY AS BEFORE.. *


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-Wow.. damn emo weihh... sry to my form1 babes.. sry for treating you guys so cold.. Hahah~ Coz sme useless hopeless piece of shit persons come damage my beautuful mood.. but i am okay now -
- My mood bcame good again after listening to SUN ZI YOU's singing -
- i am forcing myself NOT to see KO3 YET!!! So suffering WTF-
- finals are GOING to END~~~ GOING To!!!-
- I want my holiday schedule FULL.. -
- HAVE FUN-
-xoxo, Jaslyn -

No comments: