Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Everyone has someone, do you?

Hello readers :)
HOws your day? Mine is fine alright xD

Anyway, been helping out in the library
 nowadays for VALENTINE'S gift wrapping!!!
Awwwwwww....
some of the messages are really super cute !! :D
They may not be professional qoutes,
But its from the heart

I remembered some..
" You are the hot plate for my roti canai, and the cili padi in my sambal "
" If My heart is the house, you are the owner "

LOL!!!! So cute rite? OMGOSH~
You can feel the love yo~ x)

AND AND AND!
He gave her!!!!!!!
Although its just 8 bucks, its the heart that counts :DD
AND! its tobelrone weih LOL~ xD
He is so sweet,
BUT! do not judge a book by its cover lahh :D


I love VALENTINE'S..
Its when all the romance from all peeps pop out :D
And you can feel the love in the air :D
Roses,
Chocos,
Pressies,
THEY are just too sweet ^^

I can smell valentine now :D
And its full with love :D

xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: