Friday, February 19, 2010

The OC, orange county

SCHOOLS GONNA START SOON!!
i am getting all the creeps now :(
I missed school, but i missed my holidays too D:

ANYWAY~
Have you guys watched THE O.C. ?
Saw on youtube, it has really nice cute sweet scenes~ :)
I didnt follow the show though,
but i would love to recommend it :DD
For girls, its a romantic show laaa :D
I love the people in there,
especially the main couple,
Ryan and Marissa :)
Basiclly,
its a sweet sweet sweet show,
but like all love shows, one of the mates died D:

Marissa who is roled by Mischa Barton
 is really pretty~
She is hawt and fabulous :D



Her boyfriend, Ryan,
by Benjamin McKenzie
is hawt too :DD
He is one super lucky man here hehe xD

THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAYY enough of shows :)
Still, do watch :P
Been chatting with my girl just now,
on meebo xP
HAHA, talked abt guys,
sometimes guys can be really useless LOL
* no offense * we are girls DUUH -.-
Bla bla today is saturday already!
i havent started any of my homeworks!!! HOW HOW HOW??
Pls save me ! :( the mood just ain't here :(
Yea, i need a special homework mood to do my hw .. hehes
OH OH OH! did i mentioned yesterday ( fri )
we went to mid valley ?
yea  to replace the no-more-genting-plan
LOL, it was quite fun though~
I GOT TO EAT MY LONG CRAVED SUSHI !!!!
i love sushi but its too ex!
So since dad says he wants to replace,
so we must play kao kao laa -.-

LMAO.. bla bla..
then reached home,
online till 2 in the midnight with florence :)
She is in thai!! :DD
And i heard she's gonna buy me a necklace oOoo xD
thx babe lol
And!!!
I painted my nails! :DD ( FYI very long ago )
HAHA~ 3 colours! red, purple and blue lmao :)

Mummy says i looked like i was poisoned O.O
LOL but nvm, the sad thing is :(
i have to rub it off already :(
yea i painted them just for CNY awwww :D

Bla bla days are getting so boring here :(
I guess i will go do my hw laaa :S

xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: