Monday, March 15, 2010

A shoulder is what i need now ♥

Hey peeps ^^
Ahahhas mommy just got me a new puppy :D
My grandma's bitch ( lol! ) had some puppies,
grandma wanted to give them away
so mummy brought back one ! (:


Its like super ♥ cute !!!
Its white too!! snowy white ! ^^
AND! its not fierce , its super super friendly !
AND THE BEST THING IS,♥
ITS FLUFFY♥ ♥ ♥ !!!! just the way i hoped !


Big bro named it CUECUE
which states for CUTECUTE lol!!!
but me no likey , i prefer BISCUIT / CREAM lol!!!

BUT!!! mostly its call SUGAR! ahahahs LOL~
here goes some pics i took (:
I ♥ him!










ahahahs the picture of the day ^^

♥  loves!!!
he's just adorable! (:
wait till he is well-trained,
he would be the greatest dog in the whole wide world ^^

p/s : maybe now sugar will accompany me while you're not here (:

xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: