Saturday, March 27, 2010

Things are going to get ugly



NOOOOOOO!!! D:
There goes one .....
hugeenormousbiggiganticextremely GIANT
pimpleeeeee growing on my face :*(

Shoot the pimple D:
At first i thought it was just a mosquito bite since it itched alot
BUT then it hurts..
den everyone was like " is that a pimple ? "
WTH i gotta admit, YES its a pimple... D:
And it's on my face lah PUH-lease..
Over the parts of my whole person,
It just HAS to grow on my face damn shit -.-

ANYWAY...
im at home alone now o.o
Gonna stay alone at home till sunday night
Others went to cheng beng,
clever me chose to NOT follow but end up alone here (:

ahahhs nvm nvm, 2 days oni wert..
I WILL GET THROUGH IT lol!!

i want to go swimming again :DDDD
BUT! no transport wthhhh :(

Blabla, projects, homeworks...
life is stressful
especially when i am trying really really hard
just to forget you (:

bye!!!

xoxo, Jaslyn

No comments: